Now that you've got a good handle on what minimalism is, it can essentially be boiled down to 5 points, which make up the Minimalist Code:
- I will get rid of all things that do not bring value to my life.
- I will never consume for the sake of consuming.
- I will value experiences and connections with my fellow human beings above all else.
- I will be wary of taking on new obligations.
- I will always spend my time, money, and any other resource I have deliberately.
By following this code, you'll be empowered to live a minimalist lifestyle. It may not be an easy path, but the minimalist code will guide you along your journey.
Thanks for Reading!
I hope this has been super helpful and informative for you. Please do me a favor and share this on your favorite social media site or link to this article from your website or blog if you have one.